[FOR MEMBERS] We bring you the rules of using Gyms4you fitness centers
Dear members, together we look forward to opening of our centers once again and welcoming you in a safe environment to exercise!
Gyms4you Centers will open on Monday, May 18, 2020. at 10:00 am!
In order to ensure the best possible conditions during exercise in accordance with the measures of the CROATIAN INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC HEALTH, please obey the following. Mandatory adherence to new measures for training and sports and recreational activities in indoor sports facilities – CROATIAN INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC HEALTH.
This e-mail refers to the implementation of measures during sports and recreational activities in indoor sports facilities during the coronavirus epidemic (COVID-19) to protect users and employees of the facility and other associates and applies to fitness centers, recreation centers and sports and recreation centers, including gyms and all forms of sports halls.
IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT ALL MEMBERS OF GYMS4YOU d.o.o. COMPLY WITH THESE MEASURES. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH MEASURES MAY BE PUNISHABLE BY INSPECTORS
- Immediately upon entering of the center (reception), it is necessary to disinfect the hands with a disinfectant provided for members by Gyms4You d.o.o.
- At the reception you need to keep a physical distance of 1.5 meters. If there are more than two people at the reception (without the receptionist) and you need the service of the receptionist, wait for one person to leave the reception so you can enter.
- Before entering the exercise area, it is necessary to change footwear and never use footwear from the outside in the locker room or exercise area. Members without a clean pair of shoes will not be able to access the exercise area!
- Hands should also be disinfected as needed inside the exercise area and during exercise. The disinfectant will be in 1l bottles with a syringe. We suggest washing your hands with soap and water before disinfecting.
- It is mandatory to have and use your own towel in the exercise area (large dimensions to cover as large an area as possible on which you sit or lie down).
- Before and after use, each device must be disinfected with a product located in the exercise area. The bottles are marked “DISINFECTANT”. DO NOT ACCIDENTALLY USE the hand sanitizer on the devices. The product must be applied to the paper and used to wipe the device.
- Physical distance MUST BE:
- 2 meters in the exercise area
- 4 meters in the space where there are devices for aerobic training (cardio). We suggest using every other device!
- The Centers will be closed for disinfection and cleaning every day according to the schedule:
- Mon-Fri / 14: 00-15: 00 and 21: 00-22: 00
- Sat-Sun / 16: 00-17: 00
Your workout MUST be over in time to leave the gym 5 minutes before closing to clean up!
- If you are an external PRIVATE COACH – you need to take a 15-minute break between each hour, during which time you will leave the training area and the center and re-register at each entry and exit. Also respecting all other rules.
- If you consume liquids, we advise you to label the bottles and fry them in a visible place. Staying in the exercise area after training is not allowed, so it is recommended that you do the training within 1.5 hours. Stay in locker rooms and shower areas to a minimum.
- It is MANDATORY to register with a card and a fingerprint every time you enter and exit!
- After and before showering, it is necessary to spray the showers with a disinfectant located in the shower area
- If you feel ill and / or have any of the symptoms of COVID-19, stay home and contact your doctor! Your membership fee will be frozen free of charge during the absence caused by COVID-19.
- Staff instructions and orders should be obeyed and should not be the subject of discussion.
Regarding membership fees and the status of the Contract Agreement, we will send you a special e-mail no later than Sunday, May 17, 2020, so please be patient!
Thank you for being faithful to us and we look forward to meeting you!
Your health partner – Gyms4You